WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Data we collect when you visit our website
When you access our website, we automatically collect and store some of your data in our server logs and in cookies, which are small text files that a web server stores in browser software. A browser sends cookies to a server when the browser makes a connection to the server.
This data does not allow us to directly identify you, but it does record data related to your browsing history on our website. This includes the pages you accessed; the date and time of your request and referral URL; the date and time at which you accessed them; your search queries within the site; and information about the device you used such as its hardware model, operation system version, unique device identifier, Internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language.
You are not required to provide your data if you only want to visit our website. You may refuse to accept cookies by configuring your web browser accordingly (for more information, refer to the ‘help’ section of your web browser). That said, refusing cookies is likely to disrupt your navigation on our website, and may prevent you from accessing certain pages or services.
Data we collect when you sign up or when you order products
Some of the services offered on our website require you to register and/or sign up with us. If you want to use these services, we will ask you to provide us with complete and accurate personal data, and inform us if, or when, your data needs to be updated. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data, or if you do not inform us that your data needs to be updated, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have requested.
We collect the following categories of your personal data:
- Identification data:including your name, telephone number, e-mail address, customer ID, shipping address, billing address, and similar information.
- Financial data:including the details of your payment method such as a credit card, though we do not store the details of any card after the first order has been processed.
- IT data:including the pages you accessed; the date and time of your request and referral URL; the date and time at which you accessed them; your search queries within the site; and information about the device you used such as its hardware model, operation system version, unique device identifier, Internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the products you have purchased from HiFresh
– To ensure your eligibility for HiFresh service
– To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
– To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on the HiFresh website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from electronic marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information, but if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with our services. For example, we need to hold certain minimum information about you for user verification purposes on our website, and to deliver products to you.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, we follow strict security procedures in the storage of personal information that we hold about you to prevent loss, as well as unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
We have measures in place to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including without limitation:
– We restricting access to personal information
– We maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
– We securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the following rights:
- Of access to, rectification of, and/or erasure of your personal data;
- To restrict or object to its processing;
- To tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing information;
- In some circumstances, to require certain of your personal data to be transferred to you or a third party; and
- To the extent our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Your name and surname, and a photocopy of your identity card;
- Your specific petition (in other words, what rights you want to exercise);
- The date of the application and your signature (if you sent your application by postal mail).
If you do not feel satisfied following this interaction, you may also lodge a complaint about our processing of your Personal Data with a data protection authority.
If you wish to subscribe to our email newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the emails to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you an option to unsubscribe.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE